Ace Hardware receives many requests for our ‘Round Up’ process. However due to the numerous requests it is necessary to review each request as to its merit as well as its affect on current budgetary restraints. We regretfully cannot honor as many as we would like to, therefore, we ask this form be submitted for careful consideration. We would like to accommodate at least 4 nonprofit organization. Currently we are set-up year round to send all rounded up funds to The Children’s Miracle Network, benefiting our local children at Denver’s Children’s Hospital. This year we have decided to benefit 4 local nonprofit organizations with a week’s worth of round up monies. One week will be chosen from the following four months; March, May, July, and October. Once the week has reached its end, the monies will be calculated and a check will be issued to the organization. If chosen it will be in your best interests to promote your organization for that week!
Thank you for considering these policies before submitting your application:
- We will only consider gifts to local 501c3 non-profits in within Albany County, Wyoming.
- Ace does not accept phone solicitations.
- We must have a 30 day advance notice of a donation request.
- Consideration of any and all applications is done a month Feb, April, June and Sept.
- Ace does not Round Up to individuals. (Organizations only)
- Ace does not “Round Up” for events.
- Ace allows only one Round Up per year per organization will not be able for following year.
- We DO NOT Round Up to ‘For-Profit’ organizations.
- We DO NOT Round Up to third-party seekers or professional fundraisers.
- Due to the large number of requests we receive, not every request will receive a response but all requests will be given fair consideration.
- How does the organization plan to promote the partnership with Ace during the time frame of Round Up if selected
Please fill out the following form to request consideration for round-up donations: